<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: IKEA VITTSJÖ

12/16/2015

IKEA VITTSJÖ


I've been thinking about getting an Ikea Vittsjö table for our livingroom for what feels 
like forever... This past weekend though, I stopped thinking about it and just bought it 
when we were at an Ikea-store. So, now I'm a proud Ikea Vittsjö -table owner!


Anyway... I decided to go on Pinterest and see what others have done with 
their Vittsjö-tables and I found so many pictures! The opportunities are endless!


Some have painted it silver...


...and some gold! 


Some has rebuilt it with wood...


...and some has placed the two tables separately.




But I think we're just gonna keep it "normal". I'll take some pictures 
of it and show you guys when I feel like it's "picture-ready", haha!

Images via Pinterest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home