<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MADEIRA WAS NICE

1/27/2018

MADEIRA WAS NICE


In December 2017 me and my boyfriend finally visited the beautiful island of Madeira. I had wanted
 to go there for SO long. We stayed there for one week, at an amazing 5-star hotel in Calheta named
  Savoy Saccharum Resort & Spa. We had a beautiful room with the most fantastic view of the ocean!


Madeira was surprisingly full of palm trees. For some reason I didn't expect there to be palm trees,
so I was pleasantly surprised, hehe (I am obsessed with palm trees).


The street outside of the hotel was very steep. But, it was free to park there and we therefore parked our
rental car there everyday. There was parking at the hotel, but we thought it was ridiculously expensive.


The hotel had 3 outdoor pools, and this one was our favorite - the infinity pool.


One of the days we made a day trip to Porto Moniz, which was beautiful.


Wonderful sunset view from our balcony.


One of the highlights of the trip was to hike some levadas. It was so beautiful, and the air so fresh
 and clean. I loved every minute of it. It was like walking in a rainforest.


We also spotted some pretty amazing waterfalls.


There was a spa at the hotel, so naturally all guests had their own private bathrobes and
slippers to walk around in - so cozy and we definitely used our.


The breakfast at the hotel was INCREDIBLE. I practically rolled out of the breakfast restaurant every
 morning. Oh and there was champagne at the breakfast, so, obviously I had a glass each morning (hehe).


The little harbor in Calheta.


Oh those beautiful levadas. I could really see myself going back to Madeira someday!


Please visit Madeira, I can recommend it to pretty much everyone! Maybe not to the crazy party
people, but to all of you others who appreciate a calm and relaxing holiday on a beautiful island.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home